HealthHub Enhancements Make for a Better User Experience, Say Customer Survey Results
Over the last year, HealthHub has made several upgrades to its website’s self-serve experience for patients who want to rent bedside services or get customer support.
As a result, we’ve seen an uptick in usage and a positive impact on our customer survey satisfaction results.
Here is a summary of what we’ve done and the results we’ve seen:
HealthHub has introduced a better experience on our ConnectMyBed page. These changes allow patients to:
- Access expanded self-service tools directly on HealthHub’s website, including an enhanced “rent now” feature with the option to search using a bed locator or an interactive map
- Enjoy a customized rental experience from the hospital bedside
- Use these features from any device, including mobile and desktop, and in both English and French
“Contact Us” Enhancements
We’ve also improved our Contact Us page experience by introducing a series of interactive questions. These enhancements help users:
- Get answers to specific questions, easily and intuitively
- Reduce the need to call customer support, saving time and providing 24/7 support
- Enjoy a self-directed experience, getting to success faster and with more autonomy
The Outcome? A Better Customer Experience
To measure our progress, HealthHub uses a customer satisfaction survey on an ongoing basis.
Over the past several months, the results of the survey have been positive.
Here are a few highlights:
- 74% of patients are accessing rentals and services online
- Patients activate rentals or request service in under 2 minutes
- The overall satisfaction rate is averaging at 80.3% in 2022
Of note, the majority of customers surveyed rated 4-stars or higher in the following:
- 78% rated 4-stars or higher for rental experience
- 80% rated 4-stars or higher for quick time to order
These trends are reflected in recent reviews:
“I was so impressed with HealthHub and the rep… I found the whole experience to be outstanding. This experience will not be forgotten.” – Google Reviewer
“What a wonderful experience during such a horrible time. My dad had surgery and because of COVID, no visitors were allowed… Thank you HealthHub for being so efficient during this time. You had a positive impact on my dad’s recovery and gave my family peace of mind as we couldn’t be there for him.” – Google Reviewer
At HealthHub, we remain a committed partner to hospitals, patients and their families by providing integrated technology at the bedside. By investing in the right health technology, together we can build a healthcare system for today and the future.