Now In Development: A Variety of Patient Engagement Modules
At HealthHub, we are developing modules that will empower patients - and their caregivers - to better manage the patient’s overall health. At the same time, we are developing modules for healthcare providers that will improve communication and care coordination and make workflows more productive and efficient.
In Hospital Modules: Healthcare Providers
We are developing in-hospital modules that help healthcare providers better manage the care of a patient from the time they are admitted to the time they are discharged back to the community. The modules will be integrated, allowing information generated in one module to be used by another, ensuring workflow efficiency.
Here are just some of the modules we will be introducing:
- ED Admission: Streamlines the process of admitting and transitioning a patient from the ED to an inpatient service.
- Bed/Flow Management: Supports the patient flow team with finding an appropriate bed for a patient on admission.
- Physician Billing: Allows physicians to complete their OHIP billing in real team and more.
- Medication Reconciliation: Reconciles the medications the patient was taking prior to admission, what they were prescribed during their hospital stay and more.
- Care Planner: Helps the entire care team pull together individual plans of care so everyone is aware of what’s being done.
- Handover Tool: Supports patient handover for physicians, nurses and allied health staff.
- Care Team: Identifies who is caring for a patient at any given time.
- Discharge Summary: Facilitates the electronic completion of a patient’s discharge summary.
- Messaging & Tasks: Promotes collaboration and communication between everyone on the entire interprofessional care team.
- Clinical Dashboard: A heads-up display at the nurse’s station that shows a variety of information, such as requests submitted by patients.
- Video Chats/Consults: Facilitates physician consultations as well as case conferences with providers outside the hospital.