Rental Refund Request Form
HealthHub Patient Engagement Solutions is committed to customer service and transparency. Please provide as much information as possible in the form below and allow 15 days for refund processing.
Rental orders with HealthHub Patient Engagement Solutions are refundable within the following guidelines:
- Days that have been paid for (paid days1 ), but cannot be used due to a service interruption3 caused by a qualified technical issue4 may be refunded at the daily rate.
- A day is considered used 2 hours after rental start time. Rental start time is defined by the rental order.
- Any free days2 of rental included in a multi-day rental package cannot be exchanged for money or transferred to another patient.
- If a refund is processed before all paid days are used, any free days are forfeited.
- Refunds are processed from the time they are requested, and will not be backdated.
- Once a service interruption is reported, paid days will be either refunded or added to the rental period (the choice is up to the patient). Free days will be added to the rental period, and cannot be refunded or exchanged for money.
1 Paid days = Days of service paid for with your chosen service package. All paid days must be used before the free days in a package begin. There is 1 paid day in the daily package, 5 paid days in the weekly package and 15 paid days in the monthly package. (Please note: some sites may have different rental packages).
2 Free days = Days of service that were gifted to you by HealthHub with your chosen service package. The weekly package includes 2 free days (5 paid days, 2 free days) the monthly includes 15 free days (15 paid days, 15 free days). (Please note: some sites may have different rental packages).
3 Service interruption = Service use disrupted due to a qualified technical issue, or due to being moved to a new room with a missing or damaged HealthHub terminal. (Please note: this policy applies to service delivery problems for which HealthHub is responsible; it does not apply to those for which the hospital is responsible).
4 Qualified technical issue = A technical problem that impacts service delivery or enjoyment of services on your device.